Who are we?We are Danish-born Australians, with a passion for people and education. Since 1995, our company values have been the fundamental beliefs at the heart of everything we do, and guide how we relate to our clients and partners. Together we turn-out several hundred students each year that are happy and successful due to the service we have provided.
B.A., Dip. Ed., B. Ed. Stud. (UQ), Dip. Res. Teach. (QUT)
Riborg founded the company in 1995 after working in education and in the international offices of Queensland TAFEs. She saw a need for students to receive help in studying in Australia, and understands that there are ups and downs in the journey and the challenge everyone faces when having to find a suitable course. Everyday she interacts with dozens of students by email, calls and in person but still keeps it as a personal service she delivers to a high standard to every single client.
Manager of International Projects and Finance
LL.B, M. Prof. Acc., M.B.A
Ole joined our team after being the Honourary Consul of Denmark from 1993-2005. Coming from a background in international interactions, finance and law he is an asset to our company and has helped many students successfully study in Australia as well as coordinating study tours and much more! Come in and see him for a consultation.
Social Media and Website Manager
Dip. Prof. Modelling (JDW)
I kick-started the social media accounts for the company in 2013, and since then I have been able to recruit many clients through our Facebook page. I love customer service and giving students the opportunity to correspond with us easily. I am overjoyed to see the social media accounts gaining momentum and being an equivalent resource to our clients alongside this website. I cannot wait for the growth of the business and more successes with our students! If you haven’t already, feel free to contact us, like the Facebook page and browse our website and become a part of the IAE Study in Australia community.
We are people who value
- Cultural diversity, individual differences, individual solutions and creative problem solving.
- Ethical behaviour & integrity, honesty, transparency, clear communication.
- Relationships based on mutual respect.
We demonstrate these values through taking pride in what we do
- Supporting our students to make wise choices and decisions, to achieve success.
- Setting high standards and striving to learn and improve, so we can provide better outcomes for our clients and partners.
- Ensuring that we have access to the latest information regarding study options and processes.
- Behaving sensitively and with integrity with information with which clients and partners entrust us.
- Enjoying and showing gratitude for the diversity of people and perspectives we encounter every day.
What We Do
We can help you through each step of the process, if you are thinking of studying in Australia.
We do not charge any service fee. However, we do ask that you agree to lodge any application to study in Australia through our office. We can then be paid by the university, college or school to guide you through each step to a successful outcome.
The Study in Australia Step-by-step Process
Pre-Visa Screening – We help you to see if you can meet the Visa criteria.
We can help identify the best study options for you if you can tell us about yourself – your background, academic record, English proficiency, work experience, friends or relatives in Australia, your visa history, your strengths, your aims and budget.
We assist you to lodge the application to study through our office, please…
- We get an Offer of Place for you
- We guide you to meet the conditions of your Offer and then you pay fees directly to the university/college/school, and accept the offer. (Never pay your tuition fees to any agent!)
- We get your Confirmation of Enrolment Form (e-CoE)
- We guide you through the Visa process.
- Your visa is granted, and you come in time to attend Orientation.
- If you see problems looming during your studies and need our help, please contact us for help, sooner, rather than later.