We can assist you to study in Australia in any of the following types of programs:
- For children aged 6 to 12 years
- Study Years 1 to 6
- For children 13-18 years
- Study Years 7 to 12
- For all ages 17+
- Owned by:
- Government e.g. TAFE Institutes
- Study Trade programs of 1.5 to 2.5 years for practical skills for work
- Study 1 to 2 year Diplomas for entry to university with Credit Transfer
- Private Colleges
- Usually specialised in particular areas e.g. Business or IT or Horticulture, or Natural Medicine and so on
- Private colleges may offer Diplomas that go for 6 months to 2 years.
- Foundation Programs – perfect for students who need some extra help to get their English and academic skills up to university standard.
- University Diplomas – The perfect start if you have been away from studies for a while, and want to make a supported start. Most Diplomas will give 1 year’s credit into a degree in the same field.
- Bachelor Degrees – Most are 3-4 years
- Masters degrees – 1-2 years
- Postgraduate Research Programs 2-4 years
Regardless of your background, we can find a suitable entry point for you, and develop a study pathway that helps you to achieve your aims. We have had international students start with a Diploma, and eventually achieve their PhD.